Dual Monitor Arm
- Grommet mount with bolt to reserve the gap for storing cable
- Die cast aluminum
- Tilt and swivel monitors
- 75 mm or 100 mm VESA bracket
- Holds most 24” monitors
- 13.2lb weight capacity for each arm
- EZOffice Product
Leave A Review:
- Design Guide for Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Marine Hingesby Weber Knapp on January 26, 2021 at 5:00 pm
No matter where you live, work, or play, there are hinges around. Cabinets, fridges, grills, cars, and airplanes all have hinges that we interact with on the day-to-day.
- Where to Purchase Ergonomics Office Furniture: How to Find a Supplierby Weber Knapp on January 4, 2021 at 7:27 pm
So you’ve read up on the benefits of ergonomic office products. You’ve heard rave reviews about the top ergonomic office chairs, ergonomic computer solutions (i.e. advanced keyboard mechanisms and adjustable monitor arms), and desktop components for training desks.
- Weber Knapp Employee Spotlight: Director of Manufacturing Engineeringby Weber Knapp on December 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
When people think of the term engineering, things like rockets or skyscrapers come to mind. But not all engineering is about building massive structures or traveling into space. Some engineers focus on the little details that take a customer’s product from ho-hum to high-end. We spoke with Erik Dahlgren, the Director of Manufacturing Engineering at Weber Knapp, to find out how those little details can be a game-changer for a customer’s product.