The innovative strap-supported design of the EasyCinch enables space-saving and secure suspension
of CPUs under desktops. This off-the floor storage solution helps to prevent damage due to dust, accidental kicking and cleaning. Users benefit from improved workspace efficiency and easy accessibility while the integrated retractability and swivel prevent knee and legspace infringement.
- CPU Holders retract and swivel to allow full accessibility and easy stowage away from the operator’s important knee space.
- Quick & Easy Installation with the patented “Cinch & Lock” Device for tightening the straps.
- Handy adjustment tool stores within unit.
- Safety feature prevents accidental release of strap tension.
- Straps can be tightened while CPU is suspended.
- Mounts underneath most work surfaces
- Easily converts to horizontal CPU installation (with optional click-on 25802 adapter set).
- 360˚ swivel option provides easy access to CPU cable inputs.
- Rugged steel construction.
- 360° swivel
- Fully retractable 17 3/4” track
- 75 lb CPU capacity
- Stardust silver powder coat
- Safety feature prevents accidental release or strap tension
- Available in black, white or silver
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- Hotel Furniture Design | 5 Trends Sticking Around Post-COVIDby Weber Knapp on October 25, 2022 at 2:24 pm
The post-COVID-19 traveler wants flexibility. To keep up, hotel furniture design is trending toward multifunctional spaces and furniture. Gone are the days when a room or piece of furniture was used for a single purpose. Hotel rooms have become personal gyms. Hotel lobbies are meeting spaces. Even beds transform into a workstation. After the hard hits the hospitality industry took during the pandemic, hotels that thrive post-pandemic will be those that creatively evolve with changing health concerns and guest priorities.
- VIDEOS: Motion Control Engineering Solutions for Complex Hinge Designby Weber Knapp on October 4, 2022 at 1:30 pm
Today “motion control” implies automation, robotics, and electronics. But you’d be amazed at what you can achieve when you combine old-fashioned mechanical engineering with a creativity-minded manufacturer.
- The Ergonomic Furniture Your Office Needs for Happy, Healthy Workersby Weber Knapp on October 3, 2022 at 1:16 pm
What’s an uncomfortable employee like?