The innovative strap-supported design of the EasyCinch enables space-saving and secure suspension
of CPUs under desktops. This off-the floor storage solution helps to prevent damage due to dust, accidental kicking and cleaning. Users benefit from improved workspace efficiency and easy accessibility while the integrated retractability and swivel prevent knee and legspace infringement.
- CPU Holders retract and swivel to allow full accessibility and easy stowage away from the operator’s important knee space.
- Quick & Easy Installation with the patented “Cinch & Lock” Device for tightening the straps.
- Handy adjustment tool stores within unit.
- Safety feature prevents accidental release of strap tension.
- Straps can be tightened while CPU is suspended.
- Mounts underneath most work surfaces
- Easily converts to horizontal CPU installation (with optional click-on 25802 adapter set).
- 360˚ swivel option provides easy access to CPU cable inputs.
- Rugged steel construction.
- 360° swivel
- Fully retractable 17 3/4” track
- 75 lb CPU capacity
- Stardust silver powder coat
- Safety feature prevents accidental release or strap tension
- Available in black, white or silver
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- Where to Purchase Ergonomics Office Furniture: How to Find a Supplierby Weber Knapp on January 4, 2021 at 7:27 pm
So you’ve read up on the benefits of ergonomic office products. You’ve heard rave reviews about the top ergonomic office chairs, ergonomic computer solutions (i.e. advanced keyboard mechanisms and adjustable monitor arms), and desktop components for training desks.
- Weber Knapp Employee Spotlight: Director of Manufacturing Engineeringby Weber Knapp on December 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
When people think of the term engineering, things like rockets or skyscrapers come to mind. But not all engineering is about building massive structures or traveling into space. Some engineers focus on the little details that take a customer’s product from ho-hum to high-end. We spoke with Erik Dahlgren, the Director of Manufacturing Engineering at Weber Knapp, to find out how those little details can be a game-changer for a customer’s product.
- Where to Use Different Types of Hingesby Weber Knapp on December 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Today’s hinges make life much easier and more comfortable. We have progressed so far from just a plain old door hinge to advanced solutions for kinematic motion, mechanical spring counterbalance, and spring assist technologies.