The innovative strap-supported design of the EasyCinch enables space-saving and secure suspension
of CPUs under desktops. This off-the floor storage solution helps to prevent damage due to dust, accidental kicking and cleaning. Users benefit from improved workspace efficiency and easy accessibility while the integrated retractability and swivel prevent knee and legspace infringement.
- CPU Holders retract and swivel to allow full accessibility and easy stowage away from the operator’s important knee space.
- Quick & Easy Installation with the patented “Cinch & Lock” Device for tightening the straps.
- Handy adjustment tool stores within unit.
- Safety feature prevents accidental release of strap tension.
- Straps can be tightened while CPU is suspended.
- Mounts underneath most work surfaces
- Easily converts to horizontal CPU installation (with optional click-on 25802 adapter set).
- 360˚ swivel option provides easy access to CPU cable inputs.
- Rugged steel construction.
- 360° swivel
- Fully retractable 17 3/4” track
- 75 lb CPU capacity
- Stardust silver powder coat
- Safety feature prevents accidental release or strap tension
- Available in black, white or silver
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- What Is ANSI/BIFMA-Compliant Furniture?by Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Distributors and dealers of ergonomic products and office furniture often look for proof that what they buy backs up its claims. They want their own customers to have that level of trust, too.
- Retail Store Ergonomics for Maximizing Efficiency & Safetyby Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 12:54 pm
While it might not seem like ergonomics has a place in the retail setting, you’d be surprised. No matter the industry, investing in your workers’ ergonomic comfort can improve your workplace. When your employees are operating in a safe, comfortable environment with the proper ergonomic accessories and practices in play, you can increase ROI and avoid expensive insurance claims.
- Are You Using the Best Ergonomic Furniture Manufacturer?by Weber Knapp on March 19, 2021 at 6:15 pm
The key to a successful business is being surrounded by competent people, whether that’s your employees or your third-party partners.