Mid CPU Holder
The Mid Size CPU Holder is designed with the purpose of securely holding CPUs up to 23 lbs, between 3“ to 7“ width and 8“ to 16 ¾“ in height. The unique “over center” strap tightening mechanism ensures a secure it every time. The 360˚swivel and 12 ¼“ track create ease of access to your CPU no matter where the track is mounted. Made from textured black powder coated steel, it ensures a solid and versatile mounting mechanism for your Mid Sized CPU.
- CPU Holder swivels 360˚
- Supports up to 23 pounds of CPU Weight
- Secure support for flat or rounded top CPUs
- Conveniently frees up desk space, while providing easy access to drives and cables
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black textured powder coating
- Retractable and mounts underneath most work surfaces with an easy-to-install track
- Easily adjusted to fit CPU widths from 3“– 7“ and heights from 8“ to 16.75“
- Soft-touch feet protect surface of CPU
- Mounting hardware, track guard and instructions included
- 360° swivel
- Fully retractable on 12 1/4” track
- 23 lb CPU capacity
- Easily adjusted to fit CPU widths from 3” to 7” and heights from 8” to 16.75”
- Black textured powder coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- Design Guide for Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Marine Hingesby Weber Knapp on January 26, 2021 at 5:00 pm
No matter where you live, work, or play, there are hinges around. Cabinets, fridges, grills, cars, and airplanes all have hinges that we interact with on the day-to-day.
- Where to Purchase Ergonomics Office Furniture: How to Find a Supplierby Weber Knapp on January 4, 2021 at 7:27 pm
So you’ve read up on the benefits of ergonomic office products. You’ve heard rave reviews about the top ergonomic office chairs, ergonomic computer solutions (i.e. advanced keyboard mechanisms and adjustable monitor arms), and desktop components for training desks.
- Weber Knapp Employee Spotlight: Director of Manufacturing Engineeringby Weber Knapp on December 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
When people think of the term engineering, things like rockets or skyscrapers come to mind. But not all engineering is about building massive structures or traveling into space. Some engineers focus on the little details that take a customer’s product from ho-hum to high-end. We spoke with Erik Dahlgren, the Director of Manufacturing Engineering at Weber Knapp, to find out how those little details can be a game-changer for a customer’s product.