Mid CPU Holder
The Mid Size CPU Holder is designed with the purpose of securely holding CPUs up to 23 lbs, between 3“ to 7“ width and 8“ to 16 ¾“ in height. The unique “over center” strap tightening mechanism ensures a secure it every time. The 360˚swivel and 12 ¼“ track create ease of access to your CPU no matter where the track is mounted. Made from textured black powder coated steel, it ensures a solid and versatile mounting mechanism for your Mid Sized CPU.
- CPU Holder swivels 360˚
- Supports up to 23 pounds of CPU Weight
- Secure support for flat or rounded top CPUs
- Conveniently frees up desk space, while providing easy access to drives and cables
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black textured powder coating
- Retractable and mounts underneath most work surfaces with an easy-to-install track
- Easily adjusted to fit CPU widths from 3“– 7“ and heights from 8“ to 16.75“
- Soft-touch feet protect surface of CPU
- Mounting hardware, track guard and instructions included
- 360° swivel
- Fully retractable on 12 1/4” track
- 23 lb CPU capacity
- Easily adjusted to fit CPU widths from 3” to 7” and heights from 8” to 16.75”
- Black textured powder coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- Hotel Furniture Design | 5 Trends Sticking Around Post-COVIDby Weber Knapp on October 25, 2022 at 2:24 pm
The post-COVID-19 traveler wants flexibility. To keep up, hotel furniture design is trending toward multifunctional spaces and furniture. Gone are the days when a room or piece of furniture was used for a single purpose. Hotel rooms have become personal gyms. Hotel lobbies are meeting spaces. Even beds transform into a workstation. After the hard hits the hospitality industry took during the pandemic, hotels that thrive post-pandemic will be those that creatively evolve with changing health concerns and guest priorities.
- VIDEOS: Motion Control Engineering Solutions for Complex Hinge Designby Weber Knapp on October 4, 2022 at 1:30 pm
Today “motion control” implies automation, robotics, and electronics. But you’d be amazed at what you can achieve when you combine old-fashioned mechanical engineering with a creativity-minded manufacturer.
- The Ergonomic Furniture Your Office Needs for Happy, Healthy Workersby Weber Knapp on October 3, 2022 at 1:16 pm
What’s an uncomfortable employee like?