Mid CPU Holder
The Mid Size CPU Holder is designed with the purpose of securely holding CPUs up to 23 lbs, between 3“ to 7“ width and 8“ to 16 ¾“ in height. The unique “over center” strap tightening mechanism ensures a secure it every time. The 360˚swivel and 12 ¼“ track create ease of access to your CPU no matter where the track is mounted. Made from textured black powder coated steel, it ensures a solid and versatile mounting mechanism for your Mid Sized CPU.
- CPU Holder swivels 360˚
- Supports up to 23 pounds of CPU Weight
- Secure support for flat or rounded top CPUs
- Conveniently frees up desk space, while providing easy access to drives and cables
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black textured powder coating
- Retractable and mounts underneath most work surfaces with an easy-to-install track
- Easily adjusted to fit CPU widths from 3“– 7“ and heights from 8“ to 16.75“
- Soft-touch feet protect surface of CPU
- Mounting hardware, track guard and instructions included
- 360° swivel
- Fully retractable on 12 1/4” track
- 23 lb CPU capacity
- Easily adjusted to fit CPU widths from 3” to 7” and heights from 8” to 16.75”
- Black textured powder coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- What Is ANSI/BIFMA-Compliant Furniture?by Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Distributors and dealers of ergonomic products and office furniture often look for proof that what they buy backs up its claims. They want their own customers to have that level of trust, too.
- Retail Store Ergonomics for Maximizing Efficiency & Safetyby Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 12:54 pm
While it might not seem like ergonomics has a place in the retail setting, you’d be surprised. No matter the industry, investing in your workers’ ergonomic comfort can improve your workplace. When your employees are operating in a safe, comfortable environment with the proper ergonomic accessories and practices in play, you can increase ROI and avoid expensive insurance claims.
- Are You Using the Best Ergonomic Furniture Manufacturer?by Weber Knapp on March 19, 2021 at 6:15 pm
The key to a successful business is being surrounded by competent people, whether that’s your employees or your third-party partners.