Mini Tablet Holder
The Tablet Holder complements the ever-changing office landscape by creating an additional workspace to use tablet technology. The adjustable Tablet Holder can adapt to how the user needs to use the tablet for taking handwritten notes, typing a document, having an Internet meeting or even using the tablet as an additional monitor.
- Platform Material: 1/4” phenolic
- Accommodates tablets 5.5” to 9.625” wide and up to an inch thick.
- 75mm VESA mounting pattern for mounting to most standard flat screen arms.
- Allows full access to all ports and buttons on the IPad.
- Adjustable sit-to-stand viewing and operation.
- Adjustable angle for comfortable use and viewing
- 6.76” x 5.5”
- Creates additional workspace to utilize tablet and phone technology
- Allows full access to all ports and buttons on the iPad
- Available in black, white or silver
Leave A Review:
- What Is ANSI/BIFMA-Compliant Furniture?by Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Distributors and dealers of ergonomic products and office furniture often look for proof that what they buy backs up its claims. They want their own customers to have that level of trust, too.
- Retail Store Ergonomics for Maximizing Efficiency & Safetyby Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 12:54 pm
While it might not seem like ergonomics has a place in the retail setting, you’d be surprised. No matter the industry, investing in your workers’ ergonomic comfort can improve your workplace. When your employees are operating in a safe, comfortable environment with the proper ergonomic accessories and practices in play, you can increase ROI and avoid expensive insurance claims.
- Are You Using the Best Ergonomic Furniture Manufacturer?by Weber Knapp on March 19, 2021 at 6:15 pm
The key to a successful business is being surrounded by competent people, whether that’s your employees or your third-party partners.