- 360° swivel
- Fully retractable on 17 3/4” track
- 75 lb CPU capacity
- Safety feature prevents accidental release or strap tension
- Available in black, white or silver
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- How to Address and Avoid Ergonomic Issues in the Workspaceby Weber Knapp on June 27, 2022 at 7:20 pm
Ergonomics is a recognized factor in employee health, productivity and workplace safety. Facilities that do not budget for and pay attention to ergonomics see employees with repetitive stress injuries, distracted from their work, and less than thrilled to be there.
- Learn OSHA’s Ergonomic Guidelines to Create a Healthy Workplaceby Weber Knapp on June 16, 2022 at 4:54 pm
We’ve probably all experienced a stiff neck or a sore back from sitting all day, and it’s no fun. With proper ergonomics, however, such ailments can often be alleviated. Good ergonomics in the workplace, will enhance employee comfort and increase productivity. Ergonomics is essentially the science of adapting a job or position to specifically fit the worker – and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has taken on a leading role in helping promote and advocate for such environments. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at OSHA’s ergonomics guidelines for a healthy workplace:
- Mouse Design and Positioning Can Reduce Pain and Injuryby Weber Knapp on June 15, 2022 at 4:57 pm
Staff efficiency is improved when priority is given to ergonomics. For example, investing in an ergonomic keyboard means a typist can improve speed, cut back on mistakes and spend more time typing and less on breaks.