The Ultra Compact keyboard mechanism is designed for applications that require minimal track length and maximum retraction.
Ideal for height adjustable tables with a cross member as little as 12″ from the front edge of your work surface. When combined with our “UC Tray”, it will fully retract on the standard 11″ track!
Alternate track lengths 14″ or greater will allow full retraction with all standard Weber Knapp keyboard tray / palm rest combinations.
- Patented secondary slide & unique arm design provide the “Ultra Compact” foot-print
- Full retraction with 11″ Track and the “UC Tray”
- Patented “No Knob / Gravity Lock” spring assisted height adjustment
- 5-3/4″ total height adjustment range (1-3/4″ above; 4″ below the worksurface)
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black powder coat
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA X5.5 2008 Industry Standard
- All mounting hardware and instructions included
- Made in the USA
Height Set By: Lift and Release
+10°/-20° Tilt Set by: Ratchet Handle
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 11” Track
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
*Only compatible with UC/Nano Tray
Leave A Review:
- What Is ANSI/BIFMA-Compliant Furniture?by Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Distributors and dealers of ergonomic products and office furniture often look for proof that what they buy backs up its claims. They want their own customers to have that level of trust, too.
- Retail Store Ergonomics for Maximizing Efficiency & Safetyby Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 12:54 pm
While it might not seem like ergonomics has a place in the retail setting, you’d be surprised. No matter the industry, investing in your workers’ ergonomic comfort can improve your workplace. When your employees are operating in a safe, comfortable environment with the proper ergonomic accessories and practices in play, you can increase ROI and avoid expensive insurance claims.
- Are You Using the Best Ergonomic Furniture Manufacturer?by Weber Knapp on March 19, 2021 at 6:15 pm
The key to a successful business is being surrounded by competent people, whether that’s your employees or your third-party partners.