The Ultra Compact keyboard mechanism is designed for applications that require minimal track length and maximum retraction.
Ideal for height adjustable tables with a cross member as little as 12″ from the front edge of your work surface. When combined with our “UC Tray”, it will fully retract on the standard 11″ track!
Alternate track lengths 14″ or greater will allow full retraction with all standard Weber Knapp keyboard tray / palm rest combinations.
- Patented secondary slide & unique arm design provide the “Ultra Compact” foot-print
- Full retraction with 11″ Track and the “UC Tray”
- Patented “No Knob / Gravity Lock” spring assisted height adjustment
- 5-3/4″ total height adjustment range (1-3/4″ above; 4″ below the worksurface)
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black powder coat
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA X5.5 2008 Industry Standard
- All mounting hardware and instructions included
- Made in the USA
Height Set By: Lift and Release
+10°/-20° Tilt Set by: Ratchet Handle
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 11” Track
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
*Only compatible with UC/Nano Tray
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- Ergonomics & Custom Hotel Furniture: 4 Hotel Interior Design Trendsby Weber Knapp on October 7, 2023 at 5:15 am
While hospitality design trends come and go (and then tend to come back again), the latest wave of hotel interior design seems to be leaning more traditional and toward creating a warm, welcoming ambiance.
- Innovative Ergonomic Solutions: 2024 Trendsby Weber Knapp on October 4, 2023 at 2:20 pm
With the evolution of workplaces and technological progression, innovative ergonomic solutions have become essential for companies aiming to foster health-conscious and efficient work settings.
- GSA-Approved Office Furniture Is the Best of the Bestby Weber Knapp on July 3, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Furnishing your office is a big decision. There are a lot of factors to consider, like your team’s comfort and health, an appealing aesthetic, cost, and durability.