The Ultra Compact keyboard mechanism is designed for applications that require minimal track length and maximum retraction.
Ideal for height adjustable tables with a cross member as little as 12″ from the front edge of your work surface. When combined with our “UC Tray”, it will fully retract on the standard 11″ track!
Alternate track lengths 14″ or greater will allow full retraction with all standard Weber Knapp keyboard tray / palm rest combinations.
- Patented secondary slide & unique arm design provide the “Ultra Compact” foot-print
- Full retraction with 11″ Track and the “UC Tray”
- Patented “No Knob / Gravity Lock” spring assisted height adjustment
- 5-3/4″ total height adjustment range (1-3/4″ above; 4″ below the worksurface)
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black powder coat
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA X5.5 2008 Industry Standard
- All mounting hardware and instructions included
- Made in the USA
Height Set By: Lift and Release
+10°/-20° Tilt Set by: Ratchet Handle
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 11” Track
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
*Only compatible with UC/Nano Tray
Leave A Review:
- Where to Purchase Ergonomics Office Furniture: How to Find a Supplierby Weber Knapp on January 4, 2021 at 7:27 pm
So you’ve read up on the benefits of ergonomic office products. You’ve heard rave reviews about the top ergonomic office chairs, ergonomic computer solutions (i.e. advanced keyboard mechanisms and adjustable monitor arms), and desktop components for training desks.
- Weber Knapp Employee Spotlight: Director of Manufacturing Engineeringby Weber Knapp on December 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
When people think of the term engineering, things like rockets or skyscrapers come to mind. But not all engineering is about building massive structures or traveling into space. Some engineers focus on the little details that take a customer’s product from ho-hum to high-end. We spoke with Erik Dahlgren, the Director of Manufacturing Engineering at Weber Knapp, to find out how those little details can be a game-changer for a customer’s product.
- Where to Use Different Types of Hingesby Weber Knapp on December 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Today’s hinges make life much easier and more comfortable. We have progressed so far from just a plain old door hinge to advanced solutions for kinematic motion, mechanical spring counterbalance, and spring assist technologies.