Research shows that the ability to move easily from sitting to standing while at the office significantly reduces fatigue and improves circulation. Weber Knapp’s unique mechanisms position your user’s work surface to the ideal height for convenience and ergonomic wellness.
- Reduce musculoskeletal disorders and eye strain
- Better ROI through improved employee energy and productivity
- Adapts to the user
We only use high-quality, durable materials to build our sit-stand mechanisms.
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- Ergonomics in Healthcare Education: Creating A Comfortable Environmentby Weber Knapp on January 26, 2024 at 7:36 pm
Universities and learning institutions are dynamic environments where knowledge is shared, discoveries are made, and the next generation of healthcare professionals is shaped.
- Ergonomics & Custom Hotel Furniture: 4 Hotel Interior Design Trendsby Weber Knapp on October 7, 2023 at 5:15 am
While hospitality design trends come and go (and then tend to come back again), the latest wave of hotel interior design seems to be leaning more traditional and toward creating a warm, welcoming ambiance.
- Innovative Ergonomic Solutions: 2024 Trendsby Weber Knapp on October 4, 2023 at 2:20 pm
With the evolution of workplaces and technological progression, innovative ergonomic solutions have become essential for companies aiming to foster health-conscious and efficient work settings.