Research shows that the ability to move easily from sitting to standing while at the office significantly reduces fatigue and improves circulation. Weber Knapp’s unique mechanisms position your user’s work surface to the ideal height for convenience and ergonomic wellness.
- Reduce musculoskeletal disorders and eye strain
- Better ROI through improved employee energy and productivity
- Adapts to the user
We only use high-quality, durable materials to build our sit-stand mechanisms.
- The Importance of ANSI/BIFMA-Certified Furnitureby Weber Knapp on September 15, 2020 at 12:30 pm
You wouldn’t want to work in a building that’s not fire-safe, would you? Leaving your toaster strudel in the microwave too long becomes a big hazard.
- Book Lift Mechanisms + 6 Other Ways to Boost Library/Museum Ergonomicsby Weber Knapp on August 19, 2020 at 12:30 pm
Have you ever walked into a library, sat down at one of the computer stations, and wondered, “How could anyone ever use the monitor in this position?”
- Finding the Best Office Desk Position For Ergonomics and Productivityby Weber Knapp on August 12, 2020 at 4:26 pm
Ergonomics is about more than how you position your body. It’s also about where. So it’s important to consider the best office desk position, whether at home or at work.