Research shows that the ability to move easily from sitting to standing while at the office significantly reduces fatigue and improves circulation. Weber Knapp’s unique mechanisms position your user’s work surface to the ideal height for convenience and ergonomic wellness.
- Reduce musculoskeletal disorders and eye strain
- Better ROI through improved employee energy and productivity
- Adapts to the user
We only use high-quality, durable materials to build our sit-stand mechanisms.
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- 6 Signs Your Ergonomic Accessories Manufacturer Is Causing You Painby Weber Knapp on January 3, 2023 at 5:33 pm
Some of the tell-tale signs your ergonomic accessories manufacturer is underperforming: Overpriced products Noncompliant products Poor material quality Long lead times Poor customer service Customer poaching
- [5 Tips] Elevating Office Ergonomics with Height Adjustable Desksby Weber Knapp on December 12, 2022 at 4:54 pm
The results are in on ergonomic height adjustable desks – they’re better for employees and better for businesses.
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Hinges: Time to Upgrade From a Standard Hinge?by Weber Knapp on November 14, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Engineers and designers often ponder over what type of hinges to use on their products.