Research shows that the ability to move easily from sitting to standing while at the office significantly reduces fatigue and improves circulation. Weber Knapp’s unique mechanisms position your user’s work surface to the ideal height for convenience and ergonomic wellness.
- Reduce musculoskeletal disorders and eye strain
- Better ROI through improved employee energy and productivity
- Adapts to the user
We only use high-quality, durable materials to build our sit-stand mechanisms.
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- Labor Shortages: Why Office Ergonomics Has Never Been More Importantby Weber Knapp on September 23, 2022 at 4:00 am
4 Reasons Why Office Ergonomics is Important A healthier staff More productive workers Fewer workplace injuries/fewer workers’ compensation claims Boosted employee satisfaction and morale The Great Resignation has forever changed the workplace. It doesn’t matter if you’re hiring for an office environment, a healthcare setting, or a manufacturing floor, many employers are facing labor shortages. In fact, more than 40 percent of the workforce is weighing employment options. Keeping employees happy and healthy may be more important than ever.
- The Ultimate Work From Home Ergonomics Checklistby Weber Knapp on September 15, 2022 at 4:00 am
Keep this work from home ergonomics checklist in mind when transitioning into remote working: Workspace mobility Work/home distinction Good posture and comfort Ergonomic opportunities
- Improving Employee Health and Safety for Sitting at Workby Weber Knapp on August 24, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Is standing at work healthier than sitting? Yes, but even employees with a sit-stand desk don’t want to be on their feet all day.