Research shows that the ability to move easily from sitting to standing while at the office significantly reduces fatigue and improves circulation. Weber Knapp’s unique mechanisms position your user’s work surface to the ideal height for convenience and ergonomic wellness.
- Reduce musculoskeletal disorders and eye strain
- Better ROI through improved employee energy and productivity
- Adapts to the user
We only use high-quality, durable materials to build our sit-stand mechanisms.
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- Ergonomic Essentials in Hub-and-Spoke Modelby Weber Knapp on August 31, 2021 at 2:21 pm
In the height of pandemic-related restrictions and work-from-home requirements ended, employees got used to the flexibility of working from home or on the road. Now, many businesses are considering the hub-and-spoke model to allow for multiple satellite offices to suit their employee’s needs.
- Great Benefits of Computer Carts on Wheels for Hospitalsby Weber Knapp on August 24, 2021 at 2:42 pm
The way health care is delivered in hospitals is changing. Yet every medical center must still meet the same standards of exceptional care.
- Hotel Ergonomics & Furniture Design Trends for 2022by Weber Knapp on August 17, 2021 at 2:22 pm
With lighter COVID restrictions and an increase in travel, more people will be working from hotels. Is your business prepared to meet their needs for space, privacy, and ergonomic workspaces? Remote workers are looking for spaces that are ergonomic, easy to clean, and spacious. As 2022 inches closer, is your hotel in line with new hotel ergonomics and furniture design trends?