Our split top mechanisms allow for the creation of a height adjustable surface when added to either a fixed-height, or height-adjustable table. Whether the user is seated in a chair, on a stool or standing, our unique mechanisms easily position large worksurfaces to an exact and comfortable working height. Compare our three models’ vertical travel range, tilt adjustability, width, retractability and price to determine which product and options will best fit your needs.
- Lift & Set, spring-assisted design allows for effortless height adjustment through a 12″ travel range: 6″ up and 6″ down
- Soft knob enables +9˚ /-15˚ tilt for proper ergonomic alignment
- Simple installation – no paddle, separate brake mechanism or cable to mount
- Numerous widths available
Height Adjustment: Lift and Set
Tilt Adjustment: +9°/-15°
Tilt Set By: Single Knob
Spring Assist Options: 15 or 20 lb
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
Download Installation Instructions
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- 5 Immediate Benefits of Ergonomics in the Medical Fieldby Weber Knapp on February 19, 2023 at 1:30 pm
When most people think of workplace ergonomics, they think of the office worker who sits 8 hours a day in front of a computer.
- 6 Signs Your Ergonomic Accessories Manufacturer Is Causing You Painby Weber Knapp on January 3, 2023 at 5:33 pm
Some of the tell-tale signs your ergonomic accessories manufacturer is underperforming: Overpriced products Noncompliant products Poor material quality Long lead times Poor customer service Customer poaching
- [5 Tips] Elevating Office Ergonomics with Height Adjustable Desksby Weber Knapp on December 12, 2022 at 4:54 pm
The results are in on ergonomic height adjustable desks – they’re better for employees and better for businesses.