Our split top mechanisms allow for the creation of a height adjustable surface when added to either a fixed-height, or height-adjustable table. Whether the user is seated in a chair, on a stool or standing, our unique mechanisms easily position large worksurfaces to an exact and comfortable working height. Compare our three models’ vertical travel range, tilt adjustability, width, retractability and price to determine which product and options will best fit your needs.
- Patented, spring-assisted design includes paddle-actuated height positioning through a 12-3/4″ travel range: 7″ up and 5-3/4″ down
- Soft knob enables +9˚ /-15˚ tilt for proper ergonomic alignment
- Numerous widths available
Height Set: Paddle-Actuated Height Positioning
Tilt Adjustment: +9°/-15°
Tilt Set By: 2 Soft Knobs
Spring Assist Options: 15 or 20 lb
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- What Is ANSI/BIFMA-Compliant Furniture?by Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Distributors and dealers of ergonomic products and office furniture often look for proof that what they buy backs up its claims. They want their own customers to have that level of trust, too.
- Retail Store Ergonomics for Maximizing Efficiency & Safetyby Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 12:54 pm
While it might not seem like ergonomics has a place in the retail setting, you’d be surprised. No matter the industry, investing in your workers’ ergonomic comfort can improve your workplace. When your employees are operating in a safe, comfortable environment with the proper ergonomic accessories and practices in play, you can increase ROI and avoid expensive insurance claims.
- Are You Using the Best Ergonomic Furniture Manufacturer?by Weber Knapp on March 19, 2021 at 6:15 pm
The key to a successful business is being surrounded by competent people, whether that’s your employees or your third-party partners.