Our split top mechanisms allow for the creation of a height adjustable surface when added to either a fixed-height, or height-adjustable table. Whether the user is seated in a chair, on a stool or standing, our unique mechanisms easily position large worksurfaces to an exact and comfortable working height. Compare our three models’ vertical travel range, tilt adjustability, width, retractability and price to determine which product and options will best fit your needs.
- Patented, spring-assisted design includes paddle-actuated height positioning through a 12-3/4″ travel range: 7″ up and 5-3/4″ down
- Soft knob enables +9˚ /-15˚ tilt for proper ergonomic alignment
- Numerous widths available
Height Set: Paddle-Actuated Height Positioning
Tilt Adjustment: +9°/-15°
Tilt Set By: 2 Soft Knobs
Spring Assist Options: 15 or 20 lb
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- Where to Purchase Ergonomics Office Furniture: How to Find a Supplierby Weber Knapp on January 4, 2021 at 7:27 pm
So you’ve read up on the benefits of ergonomic office products. You’ve heard rave reviews about the top ergonomic office chairs, ergonomic computer solutions (i.e. advanced keyboard mechanisms and adjustable monitor arms), and desktop components for training desks.
- Weber Knapp Employee Spotlight: Director of Manufacturing Engineeringby Weber Knapp on December 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
When people think of the term engineering, things like rockets or skyscrapers come to mind. But not all engineering is about building massive structures or traveling into space. Some engineers focus on the little details that take a customer’s product from ho-hum to high-end. We spoke with Erik Dahlgren, the Director of Manufacturing Engineering at Weber Knapp, to find out how those little details can be a game-changer for a customer’s product.
- Where to Use Different Types of Hingesby Weber Knapp on December 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Today’s hinges make life much easier and more comfortable. We have progressed so far from just a plain old door hinge to advanced solutions for kinematic motion, mechanical spring counterbalance, and spring assist technologies.