Just like magic, the Houdini ™ simplifies your choice of keyboard arms, because it works just about anywhere and does just about anything.
Corner Work Surface?
The Houdini pulls out far enough to work in a corner, but still retracts fully on a short, 17¾” track. Plus, it adjusts quickly and easily to follow various postures for low-risk keyboard positions. It does just about everything except check your spelling!
- Patented design works on both corner work surfaces and short returns by working like an extended mechanism but stowing like a short arm (CornerShaper™ is needed for 90º corners)
- Position indicators for both height and tilt are practical and attractive
- Soft-touch wheel allows convenient, stable, one-hand tilt adjustment
- Provides a total travel range of 8″ (5″ below work surface; 3″ above)
- Offers maximum seated flexibility, with a full 20º negative tilt and 10º positive tilt
- “Lift and Release” height adjustment is effortless and secure
- 360º rear swivel provides additional keyboard tray positioning
- Slim profile maximizes knee clearance when in use or retracted
- Exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA x 5.5 – 1998 industry performance standard
Height Set by: Lift and Release
+10°/-20° Tilt Set by: Soft Touch Wheel
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 17 3/4” Track
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- Where to Purchase Ergonomics Office Furniture: How to Find a Supplierby Weber Knapp on January 4, 2021 at 7:27 pm
So you’ve read up on the benefits of ergonomic office products. You’ve heard rave reviews about the top ergonomic office chairs, ergonomic computer solutions (i.e. advanced keyboard mechanisms and adjustable monitor arms), and desktop components for training desks.
- Weber Knapp Employee Spotlight: Director of Manufacturing Engineeringby Weber Knapp on December 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
When people think of the term engineering, things like rockets or skyscrapers come to mind. But not all engineering is about building massive structures or traveling into space. Some engineers focus on the little details that take a customer’s product from ho-hum to high-end. We spoke with Erik Dahlgren, the Director of Manufacturing Engineering at Weber Knapp, to find out how those little details can be a game-changer for a customer’s product.
- Where to Use Different Types of Hingesby Weber Knapp on December 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Today’s hinges make life much easier and more comfortable. We have progressed so far from just a plain old door hinge to advanced solutions for kinematic motion, mechanical spring counterbalance, and spring assist technologies.