Just like magic, the Houdini ™ simplifies your choice of keyboard arms, because it works just about anywhere and does just about anything.
Corner Work Surface?
The Houdini pulls out far enough to work in a corner, but still retracts fully on a short, 17¾” track. Plus, it adjusts quickly and easily to follow various postures for low-risk keyboard positions. It does just about everything except check your spelling!
- Patented design works on both corner work surfaces and short returns by working like an extended mechanism but stowing like a short arm (CornerShaper™ is needed for 90º corners)
- Position indicators for both height and tilt are practical and attractive
- Soft-touch wheel allows convenient, stable, one-hand tilt adjustment
- Provides a total travel range of 8″ (5″ below work surface; 3″ above)
- Offers maximum seated flexibility, with a full 20º negative tilt and 10º positive tilt
- “Lift and Release” height adjustment is effortless and secure
- 360º rear swivel provides additional keyboard tray positioning
- Slim profile maximizes knee clearance when in use or retracted
- Exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA x 5.5 – 1998 industry performance standard
Height Set by: Lift and Release
+10°/-20° Tilt Set by: Soft Touch Wheel
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 17 3/4” Track
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- What Is ANSI/BIFMA-Compliant Furniture?by Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Distributors and dealers of ergonomic products and office furniture often look for proof that what they buy backs up its claims. They want their own customers to have that level of trust, too.
- Retail Store Ergonomics for Maximizing Efficiency & Safetyby Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 12:54 pm
While it might not seem like ergonomics has a place in the retail setting, you’d be surprised. No matter the industry, investing in your workers’ ergonomic comfort can improve your workplace. When your employees are operating in a safe, comfortable environment with the proper ergonomic accessories and practices in play, you can increase ROI and avoid expensive insurance claims.
- Are You Using the Best Ergonomic Furniture Manufacturer?by Weber Knapp on March 19, 2021 at 6:15 pm
The key to a successful business is being surrounded by competent people, whether that’s your employees or your third-party partners.