Just like magic, the Houdini ™ simplifies your choice of keyboard arms, because it works just about anywhere and does just about anything.
Corner Work Surface?
The Houdini pulls out far enough to work in a corner, but still retracts fully on a short, 17¾” track. Plus, it adjusts quickly and easily to follow various postures for low-risk keyboard positions. It does just about everything except check your spelling!
- Patented design works on both corner work surfaces and short returns by working like an extended mechanism but stowing like a short arm (CornerShaper™ is needed for 90º corners)
- Position indicators for both height and tilt are practical and attractive
- Soft-touch wheel allows convenient, stable, one-hand tilt adjustment
- Provides a total travel range of 8″ (5″ below work surface; 3″ above)
- Offers maximum seated flexibility, with a full 20º negative tilt and 10º positive tilt
- “Lift and Release” height adjustment is effortless and secure
- 360º rear swivel provides additional keyboard tray positioning
- Slim profile maximizes knee clearance when in use or retracted
- Exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA x 5.5 – 1998 industry performance standard
Height Set by: Lift and Release
+10°/-20° Tilt Set by: Soft Touch Wheel
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 17 3/4” Track
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
Download Installation Instructions
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- 5 Immediate Benefits of Ergonomics in the Medical Fieldby Weber Knapp on February 19, 2023 at 1:30 pm
When most people think of workplace ergonomics, they think of the office worker who sits 8 hours a day in front of a computer.
- 6 Signs Your Ergonomic Accessories Manufacturer Is Causing You Painby Weber Knapp on January 3, 2023 at 5:33 pm
Some of the tell-tale signs your ergonomic accessories manufacturer is underperforming: Overpriced products Noncompliant products Poor material quality Long lead times Poor customer service Customer poaching
- [5 Tips] Elevating Office Ergonomics with Height Adjustable Desksby Weber Knapp on December 12, 2022 at 4:54 pm
The results are in on ergonomic height adjustable desks – they’re better for employees and better for businesses.