Height adjusts without knobs or levers; simply move the keyboard tray to the desired position and release. Optional positive tilt lock-out feature can be factory supplied or field installed.
Counterbalance design offsets keyboard weight during height and tilt adjustment. Slim profile provides maximum knee clearance, whether in use or retracted for storage. Rear swivel rotates 360° for optimal keyboard tray positioning and easy storage. Closed-channel design provides maximum keyboard stability.
- Soft-touch wheel adjusts tilt with each turn (+10°/-20°).
- Counterbalance spring helps offset keyboard weight during height adjustments.
- 8″ total height adjustment range (3″ above; 5″ below the work surface).
- No knob, lever, or ratchet handle required to set height; simply lift to desired position and release.
- 21″ track included.
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black, white, or silver textured powder coat.
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA X5.5 2008 Industry Standard.
- All mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Made in the USA.
Height Set by: Lift and Release
+10°/-20° Tilt Set by: Soft Touch Wheel
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 21” Track
Finish: Textured Black, White or Silver Powder Coat
Download Installation Instructions
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- 5 Immediate Benefits of Ergonomics in the Medical Fieldby Weber Knapp on February 19, 2023 at 1:30 pm
When most people think of workplace ergonomics, they think of the office worker who sits 8 hours a day in front of a computer.
- 6 Signs Your Ergonomic Accessories Manufacturer Is Causing You Painby Weber Knapp on January 3, 2023 at 5:33 pm
Some of the tell-tale signs your ergonomic accessories manufacturer is underperforming: Overpriced products Noncompliant products Poor material quality Long lead times Poor customer service Customer poaching
- [5 Tips] Elevating Office Ergonomics with Height Adjustable Desksby Weber Knapp on December 12, 2022 at 4:54 pm
The results are in on ergonomic height adjustable desks – they’re better for employees and better for businesses.