Height adjusts without knobs or levers; simply move the keyboard tray to the desired position and release. Optional positive tilt lock-out feature can be factory supplied or field installed.
Counterbalance design offsets keyboard weight during height and tilt adjustment. Slim profile provides maximum knee clearance, whether in use or retracted for storage. Rear swivel rotates 360° for optimal keyboard tray positioning and easy storage. Closed-channel design provides maximum keyboard stability.
- Soft-touch wheel adjusts tilt with each turn (+10°/-20°).
- Counterbalance spring helps offset keyboard weight during height adjustments.
- 8″ total height adjustment range (3″ above; 5″ below the work surface).
- No knob, lever, or ratchet handle required to set height; simply lift to desired position and release.
- 21″ track included.
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black, white, or silver textured powder coat.
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA X5.5 2008 Industry Standard.
- All mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Made in the USA.
Height Set by: Lift and Release
+10°/-20° Tilt Set by: Soft Touch Wheel
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 21” Track
Finish: Textured Black, White or Silver Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- Hotel Furniture Design | 5 Trends Sticking Around Post-COVIDby Weber Knapp on October 25, 2022 at 2:24 pm
The post-COVID-19 traveler wants flexibility. To keep up, hotel furniture design is trending toward multifunctional spaces and furniture. Gone are the days when a room or piece of furniture was used for a single purpose. Hotel rooms have become personal gyms. Hotel lobbies are meeting spaces. Even beds transform into a workstation. After the hard hits the hospitality industry took during the pandemic, hotels that thrive post-pandemic will be those that creatively evolve with changing health concerns and guest priorities.
- VIDEOS: Motion Control Engineering Solutions for Complex Hinge Designby Weber Knapp on October 4, 2022 at 1:30 pm
Today “motion control” implies automation, robotics, and electronics. But you’d be amazed at what you can achieve when you combine old-fashioned mechanical engineering with a creativity-minded manufacturer.
- The Ergonomic Furniture Your Office Needs for Happy, Healthy Workersby Weber Knapp on October 3, 2022 at 1:16 pm
What’s an uncomfortable employee like?