Height adjusts without knobs or levers; simply move the keyboard tray to the desired position and release. Optional positive tilt lock-out feature can be factory supplied or field installed.
Counterbalance design offsets keyboard weight during height and tilt adjustment. Slim profile provides maximum knee clearance, whether in use or retracted for storage. Rear swivel rotates 360° for optimal keyboard tray positioning and easy storage. Closed-channel design provides maximum keyboard stability.
- Soft-touch wheel adjusts tilt with each turn (+10°/-20°).
- Counterbalance spring helps offset keyboard weight during height adjustments.
- 8″ total height adjustment range (3″ above; 5″ below the work surface).
- No knob, lever, or ratchet handle required to set height; simply lift to desired position and release.
- 21″ track included.
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black, white, or silver textured powder coat.
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA X5.5 2008 Industry Standard.
- All mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Made in the USA.
Height Set by: Lift and Release
+10°/-20° Tilt Set by: Soft Touch Wheel
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 21” Track
Finish: Textured Black, White or Silver Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- 7 Ideas for Wall-Mounted Furniture Systems That Save Spaceby Weber Knapp on July 8, 2021 at 2:30 pm
One of the goals when improving a living or commercial space design is to save space while adding functionality and flair. It’s quite the challenge to balance ergonomics, functionality, convenience, and comfort while saving space.
- Office Hot Desking Tips for Ergonomic Workstationsby Weber Knapp on June 23, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Are you looking for office furniture that can serve multiple people of all sizes, at all times of the day? Hot desking (aka “hoteling”) is a growing trend that allows business owners or office managers to reduce overhead by not letting desks sit idle. Instead, employees reserve a desk as needed for their in-office days.
- The Best Ergonomic Keyboard Tray for an Ergonomic Workplaceby Weber Knapp on June 15, 2021 at 1:18 pm
Do your employees spend a lot of time at their computers? At this point, who doesn’t?