Height adjusts without knobs or levers; simply move the keyboard tray to the desired position and release. Optional positive tilt lock-out feature can be factory supplied or field installed.
Counterbalance design offsets keyboard weight during height and tilt adjustment. Slim profile provides maximum knee clearance, whether in use or retracted for storage. Rear swivel rotates 360° for optimal keyboard tray positioning and easy storage. Heavy gauge steel design provides maximum keyboard stability.
- Soft-touch knob for tilt adjustment (+10°/-20°).
- Counterbalance spring helps offset keyboard weight during height adjustments.
- 8″ total height adjustment range (3″ above; 5″ below the work surface).
- No knob, lever, or ratchet handle required to set height; simply lift to desired position and release.
- 21″ track included. Other track lengths available.
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black, white, or silver textured powder coat.
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA Industry Standards.
- All mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Made in the USA.
Height Set: Lift and Release
+10°/-20° Tilt Set by: Soft Touch Knob
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 21” Track
Finish: Black, Silver or White Textured Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- Where to Purchase Ergonomics Office Furniture: How to Find a Supplierby Weber Knapp on January 4, 2021 at 7:27 pm
So you’ve read up on the benefits of ergonomic office products. You’ve heard rave reviews about the top ergonomic office chairs, ergonomic computer solutions (i.e. advanced keyboard mechanisms and adjustable monitor arms), and desktop components for training desks.
- Weber Knapp Employee Spotlight: Director of Manufacturing Engineeringby Weber Knapp on December 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
When people think of the term engineering, things like rockets or skyscrapers come to mind. But not all engineering is about building massive structures or traveling into space. Some engineers focus on the little details that take a customer’s product from ho-hum to high-end. We spoke with Erik Dahlgren, the Director of Manufacturing Engineering at Weber Knapp, to find out how those little details can be a game-changer for a customer’s product.
- Where to Use Different Types of Hingesby Weber Knapp on December 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Today’s hinges make life much easier and more comfortable. We have progressed so far from just a plain old door hinge to advanced solutions for kinematic motion, mechanical spring counterbalance, and spring assist technologies.