Height adjusts without knobs or levers; simply move the keyboard tray to the desired position and release. Optional positive tilt lock-out feature can be factory supplied or field installed.
Counterbalance design offsets keyboard weight during height and tilt adjustment. Slim profile provides maximum knee clearance, whether in use or retracted for storage. Rear swivel rotates 360° for optimal keyboard tray positioning and easy storage. Heavy gauge steel design provides maximum keyboard stability.
- Soft-touch knob for tilt adjustment (+10°/-20°).
- Counterbalance spring helps offset keyboard weight during height adjustments.
- 8″ total height adjustment range (3″ above; 5″ below the work surface).
- No knob, lever, or ratchet handle required to set height; simply lift to desired position and release.
- 21″ track included. Other track lengths available.
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black, white, or silver textured powder coat.
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA Industry Standards.
- All mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Made in the USA.
Height Set: Lift and Release
+10°/-20° Tilt Set by: Soft Touch Knob
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 21” Track
Finish: Black, Silver or White Textured Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- What Is ANSI/BIFMA-Compliant Furniture?by Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Distributors and dealers of ergonomic products and office furniture often look for proof that what they buy backs up its claims. They want their own customers to have that level of trust, too.
- Retail Store Ergonomics for Maximizing Efficiency & Safetyby Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 12:54 pm
While it might not seem like ergonomics has a place in the retail setting, you’d be surprised. No matter the industry, investing in your workers’ ergonomic comfort can improve your workplace. When your employees are operating in a safe, comfortable environment with the proper ergonomic accessories and practices in play, you can increase ROI and avoid expensive insurance claims.
- Are You Using the Best Ergonomic Furniture Manufacturer?by Weber Knapp on March 19, 2021 at 6:15 pm
The key to a successful business is being surrounded by competent people, whether that’s your employees or your third-party partners.