Ergonomic research shows that the ability to move easily from a seated to a standing position significantly reduces fatigue and improves circulation. The stylized Cobra mechanisms put the keyboard and mouse in perfect user position, whether sitting or standing. Our patented designs, trays and mousing options make it easy to choose a keyboarding system that offers maximum flexibility for a personalized ergonomic fit. With this Cobra your wish is its command!
- Convenient, one-hand tilt adjustment by rotating the soft touch wheel (Tilt-a-Wheel)
- With two models to choose from, the unique Cobra mechanisms offer a tremendous 12 1/2” of travel to accommodate users in seated or sit-to-stand applications (Corner Shaper is needed for 90 degree corners)
- Provides maximum flexibility with a full 20 degree of negative tilt and 10 degree of positive tilt 360 degree rear swivel for optimal keyboard tray positioning and easy storage
- Slim profile allows for maximum knee clearance when in use or retracted
- Closed-channel design provides maximum keyboard stability for a solid, quality feel
- Available in durable black powder coat (standard), or in a choice of custom colors
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- Exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 1998 industry standard
Height Set By: Lift and Release
+15°/-15° Tilt Set by: Soft Touch Wheel
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 23” Track
Finish: Textured Black, White or Silver Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- What Is ANSI/BIFMA-Compliant Furniture?by Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Distributors and dealers of ergonomic products and office furniture often look for proof that what they buy backs up its claims. They want their own customers to have that level of trust, too.
- Retail Store Ergonomics for Maximizing Efficiency & Safetyby Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 12:54 pm
While it might not seem like ergonomics has a place in the retail setting, you’d be surprised. No matter the industry, investing in your workers’ ergonomic comfort can improve your workplace. When your employees are operating in a safe, comfortable environment with the proper ergonomic accessories and practices in play, you can increase ROI and avoid expensive insurance claims.
- Are You Using the Best Ergonomic Furniture Manufacturer?by Weber Knapp on March 19, 2021 at 6:15 pm
The key to a successful business is being surrounded by competent people, whether that’s your employees or your third-party partners.