Ergonomic research shows that the ability to move easily from a seated to a standing position significantly reduces fatigue and improves circulation. The stylized Cobra mechanisms put the keyboard and mouse in perfect user position, whether sitting or standing. Our patented designs, trays and mousing options make it easy to choose a keyboarding system that offers maximum flexibility for a personalized ergonomic fit. With this Cobra your wish is its command!
- Convenient, one-hand tilt adjustment by rotating the soft touch wheel (Tilt-a-Wheel)
- With two models to choose from, the unique Cobra mechanisms offer a tremendous 12 1/2” of travel to accommodate users in seated or sit-to-stand applications (Corner Shaper is needed for 90 degree corners)
- Provides maximum flexibility with a full 20 degree of negative tilt and 10 degree of positive tilt 360 degree rear swivel for optimal keyboard tray positioning and easy storage
- Slim profile allows for maximum knee clearance when in use or retracted
- Closed-channel design provides maximum keyboard stability for a solid, quality feel
- Available in durable black powder coat (standard), or in a choice of custom colors
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- Exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 1998 industry standard
Height Set By: Lift and Release
+15°/-15° Tilt Set by: Soft Touch Wheel
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 23” Track
Finish: Textured Black, White or Silver Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- Hotel Furniture Design | 5 Trends Sticking Around Post-COVIDby Weber Knapp on October 25, 2022 at 2:24 pm
The post-COVID-19 traveler wants flexibility. To keep up, hotel furniture design is trending toward multifunctional spaces and furniture. Gone are the days when a room or piece of furniture was used for a single purpose. Hotel rooms have become personal gyms. Hotel lobbies are meeting spaces. Even beds transform into a workstation. After the hard hits the hospitality industry took during the pandemic, hotels that thrive post-pandemic will be those that creatively evolve with changing health concerns and guest priorities.
- VIDEOS: Motion Control Engineering Solutions for Complex Hinge Designby Weber Knapp on October 4, 2022 at 1:30 pm
Today “motion control” implies automation, robotics, and electronics. But you’d be amazed at what you can achieve when you combine old-fashioned mechanical engineering with a creativity-minded manufacturer.
- The Ergonomic Furniture Your Office Needs for Happy, Healthy Workersby Weber Knapp on October 3, 2022 at 1:16 pm
What’s an uncomfortable employee like?