Ergonomic research shows that the ability to move easily from a seated to a standing position significantly reduces fatigue and improves circulation. The stylized Cobra mechanisms put the keyboard and mouse in perfect user position, whether sitting or standing. Our patented designs, trays and mousing options make it easy to choose a keyboarding system that offers maximum flexibility for a personalized ergonomic fit. With this Cobra your wish is its command!
- Convenient, one-hand tilt adjustment by rotating the soft touch wheel (Tilt-a-Wheel)
- With two models to choose from, the unique Cobra mechanisms offer a tremendous 12 1/2” of travel to accommodate users in seated or sit-to-stand applications (Corner Shaper is needed for 90 degree corners)
- Provides maximum flexibility with a full 20 degree of negative tilt and 10 degree of positive tilt 360 degree rear swivel for optimal keyboard tray positioning and easy storage
- Slim profile allows for maximum knee clearance when in use or retracted
- Closed-channel design provides maximum keyboard stability for a solid, quality feel
- Available in durable black powder coat (standard), or in a choice of custom colors
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- Exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 1998 industry standard
Height Set By: Lift and Release
+15°/-15° Tilt Set by: Soft Touch Wheel
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 23” Track
Finish: Textured Black, White or Silver Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- Where to Purchase Ergonomics Office Furniture: How to Find a Supplierby Weber Knapp on January 4, 2021 at 7:27 pm
So you’ve read up on the benefits of ergonomic office products. You’ve heard rave reviews about the top ergonomic office chairs, ergonomic computer solutions (i.e. advanced keyboard mechanisms and adjustable monitor arms), and desktop components for training desks.
- Weber Knapp Employee Spotlight: Director of Manufacturing Engineeringby Weber Knapp on December 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
When people think of the term engineering, things like rockets or skyscrapers come to mind. But not all engineering is about building massive structures or traveling into space. Some engineers focus on the little details that take a customer’s product from ho-hum to high-end. We spoke with Erik Dahlgren, the Director of Manufacturing Engineering at Weber Knapp, to find out how those little details can be a game-changer for a customer’s product.
- Where to Use Different Types of Hingesby Weber Knapp on December 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Today’s hinges make life much easier and more comfortable. We have progressed so far from just a plain old door hinge to advanced solutions for kinematic motion, mechanical spring counterbalance, and spring assist technologies.