Stubby Easy Riser
- Provides precise, knob-free positioning of keyboard height plus a simple single knob to set tilt. The Stubby EasyRiser has all the advantages of the EasyRiser plus, for shorter returns, it retracts on its 17.75″ track.
- Height Adjustment: Lift and Release.
- Tilt: +/-15°.
- Negative Tilt Special Order.
- Height Range: 6″ (2-3/8″ above 3-5/8″ below)
- Base Swivel: 360°.
- Material: Steel.
- Finish: Black Powder Coat.
- Closed-channel design provides maximum keyboard tray stability for a solid, quality feel.
Above: 2 3/8”
Below: 3 5/8”
Total: 5 1/4”
Height Set: Lift and Release
+15°/-15° Tilt Set by: Knob
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 21” Track
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- Hotel Furniture Design | 5 Trends Sticking Around Post-COVIDby Weber Knapp on October 25, 2022 at 2:24 pm
The post-COVID-19 traveler wants flexibility. To keep up, hotel furniture design is trending toward multifunctional spaces and furniture. Gone are the days when a room or piece of furniture was used for a single purpose. Hotel rooms have become personal gyms. Hotel lobbies are meeting spaces. Even beds transform into a workstation. After the hard hits the hospitality industry took during the pandemic, hotels that thrive post-pandemic will be those that creatively evolve with changing health concerns and guest priorities.
- VIDEOS: Motion Control Engineering Solutions for Complex Hinge Designby Weber Knapp on October 4, 2022 at 1:30 pm
Today “motion control” implies automation, robotics, and electronics. But you’d be amazed at what you can achieve when you combine old-fashioned mechanical engineering with a creativity-minded manufacturer.
- The Ergonomic Furniture Your Office Needs for Happy, Healthy Workersby Weber Knapp on October 3, 2022 at 1:16 pm
What’s an uncomfortable employee like?