Blood Draw Tablet
- Steel construction and robust design with a silver powder finish; the blood draw tablet has a groove around the tray to catch fluids and can be mounted left or right.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 requirements.
- Large 23.125″ x 10.188″ surface
- Mounting holes sized for 0.25″ fasteners
- Folds to less than 4″ in width when stowed
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- 5 Immediate Benefits of Ergonomics in the Medical Fieldby Weber Knapp on February 19, 2023 at 1:30 pm
When most people think of workplace ergonomics, they think of the office worker who sits 8 hours a day in front of a computer.
- 6 Signs Your Ergonomic Accessories Manufacturer Is Causing You Painby Weber Knapp on January 3, 2023 at 5:33 pm
Some of the tell-tale signs your ergonomic accessories manufacturer is underperforming: Overpriced products Noncompliant products Poor material quality Long lead times Poor customer service Customer poaching
- [5 Tips] Elevating Office Ergonomics with Height Adjustable Desksby Weber Knapp on December 12, 2022 at 4:54 pm
The results are in on ergonomic height adjustable desks – they’re better for employees and better for businesses.