Blood Draw Tablet
- Steel construction and robust design with a silver powder finish; the blood draw tablet has a groove around the tray to catch fluids and can be mounted left or right.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 requirements.
- Large 23.125″ x 10.188″ surface
- Mounting holes sized for 0.25″ fasteners
- Folds to less than 4″ in width when stowed
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- Hotel Furniture Design | 5 Trends Sticking Around Post-COVIDby Weber Knapp on October 25, 2022 at 2:24 pm
The post-COVID-19 traveler wants flexibility. To keep up, hotel furniture design is trending toward multifunctional spaces and furniture. Gone are the days when a room or piece of furniture was used for a single purpose. Hotel rooms have become personal gyms. Hotel lobbies are meeting spaces. Even beds transform into a workstation. After the hard hits the hospitality industry took during the pandemic, hotels that thrive post-pandemic will be those that creatively evolve with changing health concerns and guest priorities.
- VIDEOS: Motion Control Engineering Solutions for Complex Hinge Designby Weber Knapp on October 4, 2022 at 1:30 pm
Today “motion control” implies automation, robotics, and electronics. But you’d be amazed at what you can achieve when you combine old-fashioned mechanical engineering with a creativity-minded manufacturer.
- The Ergonomic Furniture Your Office Needs for Happy, Healthy Workersby Weber Knapp on October 3, 2022 at 1:16 pm
What’s an uncomfortable employee like?