Whether you’re monitoring security, viewing x-rays or tracking stock performance, LANscape™ can help you see the big picture all at once. This newest innovation allows easy, independent focal and height adjustment of an entire bank of up to 10 flat-panel monitors – without electrical power. The ingenious spring counterbalance design provides ease of adjustment with long-term reliability. Sit or stand. Change positions to remain comfortable. Create an arc of monitors around you or a wall in front of you. However you work, LANscape™ will help you survey your own landscape!
- Supports up to 10 flat-panel monitors, with a total minimum weight of 60 lbs. and a total maximum weight of 250 lbs. (For greater weights, contact Weber Knapp.)
- Can accommodate monitors from 15″ to 24″ diagonal with VESA (75 mm to 100 mm) mounting brackets.
- Modular unit allows for easier upgrades and future changes.
- All mechanical design, with no gas springs to leak or slow-to-move electric actuators.
- Up to 18″ of vertical movement; 15″ of forward/back movement.
- Entire monitor bank can be tilted +/- 10 degrees.
- Individual monitors can be swiveled, tilted and rotated from landscape to portrait view.
- Quick release adapters allow for fast and easy change out of monitors from the front of the unit.
- Optional lighting for low-light conditions or added light without monitor glare.
- All steel construction.
- Integral wire management for a clean, organized appearance.
Leave A Review:
- What Is ANSI/BIFMA-Compliant Furniture?by Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Distributors and dealers of ergonomic products and office furniture often look for proof that what they buy backs up its claims. They want their own customers to have that level of trust, too.
- Retail Store Ergonomics for Maximizing Efficiency & Safetyby Weber Knapp on April 7, 2021 at 12:54 pm
While it might not seem like ergonomics has a place in the retail setting, you’d be surprised. No matter the industry, investing in your workers’ ergonomic comfort can improve your workplace. When your employees are operating in a safe, comfortable environment with the proper ergonomic accessories and practices in play, you can increase ROI and avoid expensive insurance claims.
- Are You Using the Best Ergonomic Furniture Manufacturer?by Weber Knapp on March 19, 2021 at 6:15 pm
The key to a successful business is being surrounded by competent people, whether that’s your employees or your third-party partners.