Whether you’re monitoring security, viewing x-rays or tracking stock performance, LANscape™ can help you see the big picture all at once. This newest innovation allows easy, independent focal and height adjustment of an entire bank of up to 10 flat-panel monitors – without electrical power. The ingenious spring counterbalance design provides ease of adjustment with long-term reliability. Sit or stand. Change positions to remain comfortable. Create an arc of monitors around you or a wall in front of you. However you work, LANscape™ will help you survey your own landscape!
- Supports up to 10 flat-panel monitors, with a total minimum weight of 60 lbs. and a total maximum weight of 250 lbs. (For greater weights, contact Weber Knapp.)
- Can accommodate monitors from 15″ to 24″ diagonal with VESA (75 mm to 100 mm) mounting brackets.
- Modular unit allows for easier upgrades and future changes.
- All mechanical design, with no gas springs to leak or slow-to-move electric actuators.
- Up to 18″ of vertical movement; 15″ of forward/back movement.
- Entire monitor bank can be tilted +/- 10 degrees.
- Individual monitors can be swiveled, tilted and rotated from landscape to portrait view.
- Quick release adapters allow for fast and easy change out of monitors from the front of the unit.
- Optional lighting for low-light conditions or added light without monitor glare.
- All steel construction.
- Integral wire management for a clean, organized appearance.
Leave A Review:
- Design Guide for Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Marine Hingesby Weber Knapp on January 26, 2021 at 5:00 pm
No matter where you live, work, or play, there are hinges around. Cabinets, fridges, grills, cars, and airplanes all have hinges that we interact with on the day-to-day.
- Where to Purchase Ergonomics Office Furniture: How to Find a Supplierby Weber Knapp on January 4, 2021 at 7:27 pm
So you’ve read up on the benefits of ergonomic office products. You’ve heard rave reviews about the top ergonomic office chairs, ergonomic computer solutions (i.e. advanced keyboard mechanisms and adjustable monitor arms), and desktop components for training desks.
- Weber Knapp Employee Spotlight: Director of Manufacturing Engineeringby Weber Knapp on December 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
When people think of the term engineering, things like rockets or skyscrapers come to mind. But not all engineering is about building massive structures or traveling into space. Some engineers focus on the little details that take a customer’s product from ho-hum to high-end. We spoke with Erik Dahlgren, the Director of Manufacturing Engineering at Weber Knapp, to find out how those little details can be a game-changer for a customer’s product.