Whether you’re monitoring security, viewing x-rays or tracking stock performance, LANscape™ can help you see the big picture all at once. This newest innovation allows easy, independent focal and height adjustment of an entire bank of up to 10 flat-panel monitors – without electrical power. The ingenious spring counterbalance design provides ease of adjustment with long-term reliability. Sit or stand. Change positions to remain comfortable. Create an arc of monitors around you or a wall in front of you. However you work, LANscape™ will help you survey your own landscape!
- Supports up to 10 flat-panel monitors, with a total minimum weight of 60 lbs. and a total maximum weight of 250 lbs. (For greater weights, contact Weber Knapp.)
- Can accommodate monitors from 15″ to 24″ diagonal with VESA (75 mm to 100 mm) mounting brackets.
- Modular unit allows for easier upgrades and future changes.
- All mechanical design, with no gas springs to leak or slow-to-move electric actuators.
- Up to 18″ of vertical movement; 15″ of forward/back movement.
- Entire monitor bank can be tilted +/- 10 degrees.
- Individual monitors can be swiveled, tilted and rotated from landscape to portrait view.
- Quick release adapters allow for fast and easy change out of monitors from the front of the unit.
- Optional lighting for low-light conditions or added light without monitor glare.
- All steel construction.
- Integral wire management for a clean, organized appearance.
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- 5 Immediate Benefits of Ergonomics in the Medical Fieldby Weber Knapp on February 19, 2023 at 1:30 pm
When most people think of workplace ergonomics, they think of the office worker who sits 8 hours a day in front of a computer.
- 6 Signs Your Ergonomic Accessories Manufacturer Is Causing You Painby Weber Knapp on January 3, 2023 at 5:33 pm
Some of the tell-tale signs your ergonomic accessories manufacturer is underperforming: Overpriced products Noncompliant products Poor material quality Long lead times Poor customer service Customer poaching
- [5 Tips] Elevating Office Ergonomics with Height Adjustable Desksby Weber Knapp on December 12, 2022 at 4:54 pm
The results are in on ergonomic height adjustable desks – they’re better for employees and better for businesses.