Stubby Easy Riser
- Provides precise, knob-free positioning of keyboard height plus a simple single knob to set tilt. The Stubby EasyRiser has all the advantages of the EasyRiser plus, for shorter returns, it retracts on its 17.75″ track.
- Height Adjustment: Lift and Release.
- Tilt: +/-15°.
- Negative Tilt Special Order.
- Height Range: 6″ (2-3/8″ above 3-5/8″ below)
- Base Swivel: 360°.
- Material: Steel.
- Finish: Black Powder Coat.
- Closed-channel design provides maximum keyboard tray stability for a solid, quality feel.
Above: 2 3/8”
Below: 3 5/8”
Total: 5 1/4”
Height Set: Lift and Release
+15°/-15° Tilt Set by: Knob
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 21” Track
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- GSA-Approved Office Furniture Is the Best of the Bestby Weber Knapp on July 3, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Furnishing your office is a big decision. There are a lot of factors to consider, like your team’s comfort and health, an appealing aesthetic, cost, and durability.
- Ergonomics in Healthcare: Caring for Caretakersby Weber Knapp on June 12, 2023 at 6:43 pm
We’re facing a healthcare crisis of sorts in America – and it predates the pandemic.
- [How to] Improve Shop Floor Safety with Manufacturing Ergonomicsby Weber Knapp on June 12, 2023 at 1:00 pm
In manufacturing, safety is always a major concern. Hazards that come with the territory of a manufacturing line or shop floor can pose a serious threat to the health and well-being of your employees.