Stubby Easy Riser
- Provides precise, knob-free positioning of keyboard height plus a simple single knob to set tilt. The Stubby EasyRiser has all the advantages of the EasyRiser plus, for shorter returns, it retracts on its 17.75″ track.
- Height Adjustment: Lift and Release.
- Tilt: +/-15°.
- Negative Tilt Special Order.
- Height Range: 6″ (2-3/8″ above 3-5/8″ below)
- Base Swivel: 360°.
- Material: Steel.
- Finish: Black Powder Coat.
- Closed-channel design provides maximum keyboard tray stability for a solid, quality feel.
Above: 2 3/8”
Below: 3 5/8”
Total: 5 1/4”
Height Set: Lift and Release
+15°/-15° Tilt Set by: Knob
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 21” Track
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
- Design Guide for Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Marine Hingesby Weber Knapp on January 26, 2021 at 5:00 pm
No matter where you live, work, or play, there are hinges around. Cabinets, fridges, grills, cars, and airplanes all have hinges that we interact with on the day-to-day.
- Where to Purchase Ergonomics Office Furniture: How to Find a Supplierby Weber Knapp on January 4, 2021 at 7:27 pm
So you’ve read up on the benefits of ergonomic office products. You’ve heard rave reviews about the top ergonomic office chairs, ergonomic computer solutions (i.e. advanced keyboard mechanisms and adjustable monitor arms), and desktop components for training desks.
- Weber Knapp Employee Spotlight: Director of Manufacturing Engineeringby Weber Knapp on December 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
When people think of the term engineering, things like rockets or skyscrapers come to mind. But not all engineering is about building massive structures or traveling into space. Some engineers focus on the little details that take a customer’s product from ho-hum to high-end. We spoke with Erik Dahlgren, the Director of Manufacturing Engineering at Weber Knapp, to find out how those little details can be a game-changer for a customer’s product.