Stubby Easy Riser
- Provides precise, knob-free positioning of keyboard height plus a simple single knob to set tilt. The Stubby EasyRiser has all the advantages of the EasyRiser plus, for shorter returns, it retracts on its 17.75″ track.
- Height Adjustment: Lift and Release.
- Tilt: +/-15°.
- Negative Tilt Special Order.
- Height Range: 6″ (2-3/8″ above 3-5/8″ below)
- Base Swivel: 360°.
- Material: Steel.
- Finish: Black Powder Coat.
- Closed-channel design provides maximum keyboard tray stability for a solid, quality feel.
Above: 2 3/8”
Below: 3 5/8”
Total: 5 1/4”
Height Set: Lift and Release
+15°/-15° Tilt Set by: Knob
Swivel 360°: Yes
Fully Retractable: 21” Track
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
Call Weber Knapp at 716.484.9135 for distributor network
Leave A Review:
Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- 6 Signs Your Ergonomic Accessories Manufacturer Is Causing You Painby Weber Knapp on January 3, 2023 at 5:33 pm
Some of the tell-tale signs your ergonomic accessories manufacturer is underperforming: Overpriced products Noncompliant products Poor material quality Long lead times Poor customer service Customer poaching
- [5 Tips] Elevating Office Ergonomics with Height Adjustable Desksby Weber Knapp on December 12, 2022 at 4:54 pm
The results are in on ergonomic height adjustable desks – they’re better for employees and better for businesses.
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Hinges: Time to Upgrade From a Standard Hinge?by Weber Knapp on November 14, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Engineers and designers often ponder over what type of hinges to use on their products.