Keyboard & Mouse Trays
Daily keyboard and mouse use is hard on the muscles and tendons of the wrist and hand, not to mention any twisting and turning of the back. Our mouse and keyboard trays can get you positioned at the right angle for viewing, typing, or writing.
- Eliminate risk of musculoskeletal disorders and eye strain
- Higher ROI from improved employee productivity
- Adaptable to the user
We only use high-quality, durable materials to build keyboard trays and mouse trays.
- The Importance of ANSI/BIFMA-Certified Furnitureby Weber Knapp on September 15, 2020 at 12:30 pm
You wouldn’t want to work in a building that’s not fire-safe, would you? Leaving your toaster strudel in the microwave too long becomes a big hazard.
- Book Lift Mechanisms + 6 Other Ways to Boost Library/Museum Ergonomicsby Weber Knapp on August 19, 2020 at 12:30 pm
Have you ever walked into a library, sat down at one of the computer stations, and wondered, “How could anyone ever use the monitor in this position?”
- Finding the Best Office Desk Position For Ergonomics and Productivityby Weber Knapp on August 12, 2020 at 4:26 pm
Ergonomics is about more than how you position your body. It’s also about where. So it’s important to consider the best office desk position, whether at home or at work.